The Administrative Assistant provides software support to office staff and volunteers; collects data to track and assess ongoing projects; assists the Director of Communications with the website, app, and social media; and assists with general clerical duties as needed.
- Assist all members of the staff and volunteers with the use of office software
- Find/develop and use tools to track implementation of ongoing projects and present the information in a way that is user-friendly and accessible.
- Manage survey distribution and data collection
- Set up Zoom meetings, manage registrations, and follow up as needed
- Assist the Director of Communication with website and social media updates and analytics
- Under the direction of the Director of Communications, manage the Prayers Please app including collecting, aggregating, and distributing the requests each week
- Manage various databases and mailing lists
- Assist with proofreading
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors and callers
- Assist with other clerical support for the leadership team
- Other duties as requested
- Comfort with computers and knowledge of relevant software applications, particularly Microsoft Office 365
- Competence in data collection, management, and presentation
- Ability to function as a “team player”
- Spirit of hospitality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Spanish or Japanese language facility a plus
About the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet Congregational Offices
The Sisters of St. Joseph move always towards profound love of God and love of neighbor without distinction.
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet is a congregation of women religious that traces its roots to France in 1650.
Today, we have four provinces in Albany, New York; Los Angeles, California; St. Louis, Missouri; and St. Paul, Minnesota with a vice-province in Peru. The Congregational Offices are home to the Congregational Leadership Team and a small staff who provide support to our sisters, associates, and friends around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.