- This event has passed.
“Come and See” the Journey to Association
January 11 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm CST
Join our St. Louis Province for a virtual gathering to learn more about becoming an associate. Attendees will come together for prayer, brief presentations from several current associates and time for conversation about our virtual initial formation sessions. “Come and See” if you feel called to begin the Journey to Association.
The Sisters of St. Joseph and Associates believe in a mission of love and a vision of unity.
Connectedness and relationship are at the heart of who we are.
You may be a good fit if:
- You’re looking for a faith community to join in prayer, ministry, and the celebration of God’s presence in your life and in the lives of all those that you meet
- You seek an intentional, challenging, and supportive spiritual journey
- You’ve realized that life has a deeper meaning and have a desire to further social justice, particularly on behalf of the poor and the marginalized
Overview of the 2023 “Journey to Association” Online Sessions: 6:30-8:00pm Central:
- January 25: Becoming an Associate
- February 22: Relating to the CSJ Family Tree
- March 22: Mission and Ministry for Justice and Mercy
- April 26: Directed by Spirit
- May 24: Present-Day Community of St. Joseph
- June 28: Discerning Commitment to Association
For questions and registration, contact Mary Armbrust, Director of Association at email@example.com or 314.349.6155.
St. Louis Province